• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you know. i think ponting is finally in bad form. which means he could finally get back into being in good form.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't usually get nearly as irritated by the commentary team as most on here, but fmd they've been woeful (slats aside imo, he almost sounded embarrassed then greig was crapping on about the "ridiculous appeal" when Cowan was hit leaving one) this morning.

Ruckus

International Captain
Ponting is like the ultimate opposition morale boost these days. Ever ball is a half chance ffs.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha same. Forgot to change from Cricket Plus to CBN last night. You'll have to wait till tomorrow to order now. But there's other ways of catching the action, which I can't exactly mention on here :p But I think you catch my drift.
Yeah I do, but I don't wanna waste time trying to search. PM perhaps?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Despite both playing for Tassie, Cowan and Ponting mustn't have batted together very often.