• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test (Old Trafford, Manchester) 19-23 July

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Which is an incredibly flattering result as Bairstow drop catches in the first two, should be 5-0. They've been village.
I know I shouldn't be responding seriously to halba posts, but c'mon. Australia have played plenty of good cricket this series. They maybe haven't handled key moments all that well, but saying that England should be cruising through this series if Foakes (or a keeper who could actually catch) was playing is idiotic as hell.

Kraken

State Captain
I know I shouldn't be responding seriously to halba posts, but c'mon. Australia have played plenty of good cricket this series. They maybe haven't handled key moments all that well, but saying that England should be cruising through this series if Foakes (or a keeper who could actually catch) was playing is idiotic as hell.
haha cmon man don’t take the Halba bait

halba

International 12th Man
The first test- England gave a very generous declaration with Root still at the crease also. They barely lost that, should've been won.

But yes, I have a tendency to be very reactionary lol.

morgieb

I have no idea what the hell is going on. The first session was actually OK-ish, but Australia have just completely lost the plot. We'll probably turn this around now I've said this but this has the feel of England racking up 600 then dismissing us for 150.

morgieb

I have no idea what the hell is going on. The first session was actually OK-ish, but Australia have just completely lost the plot. We'll probably turn this around now I've said this but this has the feel of England racking up 600 then dismissing us for 150.
lol, and we finally catch one now I've posted this