• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Molehill

International Captain
Bairstow not getting (or even making a ****ing effort) Khawaja in the opening over looking like another key moment in this match.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Win would be nice, but I don't think AUS would be too upset with a draw here. Taking england close with marnus and smith both contributing SFA and boland having an off day with the ball is a good sign. You'de expect marnus/smith to score more in the rest of the series.

Spark

Global Moderator
Win would be nice, but I don't think AUS would be too upset with a draw here. Taking england close with marnus and smith both contributing SFA and boland having an off day with the ball is a good sign. You'de expect marnus/smith to score more in the rest of the series.
They need to score at less than 3rpo. It's not going to be a draw. If they bat out anything like the remaining overs they'll win.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Regardless of what your goal is there are significantly more effective ways to get there just doing it yourself

The only excuse I will accept is if you have a hot trainer, or it's an important social occasion for you
A young bloke who I’ve mentored a bit over the past couple of years and who works at the PCYC is just kicking off as a PT. It’s the first class he’s run and it’s starting to get a decent folllowing, no doubt because of my attendance

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Where does calling Khawaja Susan come from? Australia may have question to answer on this one
Nickname alot of the QLD fans who follow the shield call him, picked it up from them. Not sure on the origin of it. Don't think alot of people here use it, pillow was the nickname I remember seeing alot before he hit godmode last ashes.

Preed

U19 12th Man
I am afraid we need Broad back because Anderson looks finished and Ali has already got his one
wicket.Why is Stokes not bowlingWe need a breakthrough poste haste or Kawaja will doddle to victory.He won’t throw his wicket away like some ot the Bazballers

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Nickname alot of the QLD fans who follow the shield call him, picked it up from them. Not sure on the origin of it. Don't think alot of people here use it, pillow was the nickname I remember seeing alot before he hit godmode last ashes.
Doesn't bode well that. Inquiring incoming.

Molehill

International Captain
A young bloke who I’ve mentored a bit over the past couple of years and who works at the PCYC is just kicking off as a PT. It’s the first class he’s run and it’s starting to get a decent folllowing, no doubt because of my attendance
Comedy value?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So you have a hot trainer, good luck with it

Molehill

International Captain
Don't see how Win Predictor still has Eng as favourites (53 v 39)? And even has the draw as an 8% chance. They're basically saying Australia are 6-4, good luck trying to find a bookie to offer you that price at the mo.