• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

CartyDurham

International Captain
the real question is, should we declare now to protect Moeen's finger, because, what if he gets hit on the finger and can't bowl? ;)
:laugh: I know you are after me .

that’s out this time though

every time there’s a dodgy appeal, the Aussies take a proper wicket, a few balls later

236 the lead.

Spark

Global Moderator
Not the sort of bloke you’d want in the trenches with you, Moeen
I remember he batted a full day to almost save what seemed a totally lost game, so clearly he doesn't have to bat like this, but that was just a mindless innings. Loose swipes at everything

CartyDurham

International Captain
I remember he batted a full day to almost save what seemed a totally lost game, so clearly he doesn't have to bat like this, but that was just a mindless innings. Loose swipes at everything
V Sri Lanka that one

smith drops one

so there will probably be a wicket in a few balls the way it’s been going

Red_Ink_Squid

Global Moderator
A glorious innings but that was almost a decade ago. Sadly never played another one like it.