• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Only reason that this game is still alive entirely down to individual players from Australia like Lyon and Khawaja

Collective planning has been dog ****
I think Alex Carey has been my Man of the Match so far , he's been awesome behind the stumps and that partnership with Khawaja was absolutely crucial given Australia's long tail.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Wasn't it you who said people needed to give credit to the opposition?
Yes and I have. I said lyon is an all time great. I said Khawaja was awesome in the first innings

I just like watching top level cricket no matter who delivers it

he has had some luck in some of his wickets in this test but that’s life. He’s still a brilliant spin bowler lyon . If he was in the England team good night Australia

That’s Stokes gone , looks absolutely plumb

review

three reds for me

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How much did it hurt KP to praise Swann bowling to left handers just now? Or has he forgiven them all now as they never really did anything wrong?

Molehill

International Captain
If you go down that route no bowler will ever get credit for any wicket against this England team.
I know what you mean, but Cummins for example has bowled some cracking deliveries for his wickets - and this looks like another.....