• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Interesting to see Lyon on already. Lets hope we get a repeat of the treatment he got on day five at The Oval, in very similar circumstances :ph34r:

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Good first half hour. Siddle was particularly impressive.

In all honesty Johnson won't cause these two anywhere near the same problems he will the rest.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am shattered but if I last the session then I can fill lunch with the FLS
Great shout. Not got 5 goals to look forward to like you but get to see if the Wolves keeper made as good a save as everyone has said.

91Jmay

International Coach
The only reason the English tabloids aren't as ridiculous anymore is because we are* winning. They used to pile into Warne and his off field antics.

*were

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Siddle has got KP out 7 times!"

also Siddle has bowled in like 28 innings against England............

Son Of Coco

Going on what is in The Sun Herald today, Warner might have been thinking Trott does a bit too much talking for someone who isn't batting particularly well. Warner is quoted as saying, "I think he's got to get new sledges as well, because it's not working for him at the moment".

Pothas

Going on what is in The Sun Herald today, Warner might have been thinking Trott does a bit too much talking for someone who isn't batting particularly well. Warner is quoted as saying, "I think he's got to get new sledges as well, because it's not working for him at the moment".
Trott actually sledges? Really?

Son Of Coco

"Siddle has got KP out 7 times!"

also Siddle has bowled in like 28 innings against England............
It's actually 9 times apparently. Pretty good result really. Prior's 10 times, but I don't think focusing on results against a mediocre batsman does anything for Siddle's legacy.