• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Swalec Stadium, Cardiff

King Pietersen

International Captain
Shot Ravi. He's finally started getting in line and not hitting it in the air. Hopefully he'll start to look better now.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd give Michael Clarke a pre-lunch trundle at the end Siddle's been bowling all morning. Look to expose KP's weakness to left-arm spin.

Andre

International Regular
Hilf on to KP, trying to get a knick early. I like. Good call Punter.

Johnson will change ends I'd say.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Johnson's gone from ****e to dynamite in one over here. Just has that knack of shocking even top quality players.
Let's face it, that's how he bowls 99% of the time

The Eng commentators comments about him simply show that they've hardly ever seen him bowl

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bopara racked up 26 despite looking all at sea, not too shabby. Sounds like he's starting to settle a little.