• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"They've fielded so well in this series" uh no we haven't Nass, we've dropped catches constantly the whole way through
Only England fail to take their chances mate. Nothing else explains the series scoreline. Nothing.

Burgey

Nice from Murphy. Not seen him bowl before this tour, action reminds me a bit of Graeme Swann. Flighted that one to get Wood nicely.
He’s a decent bowler tbh. Obviously didn’t get much of a go in the third test, but I think that was more the pace England went at in the fourth dig chasing a moderate total than it was to do with him in particular.

Spark

Global Moderator
See how you get catching opportunities if you keep fielders in the ring? Funny how that happens

morgieb

I think out of all the days of Test cricket I’ve seen, this might be the weirdest in a series which isn’t fully decided.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Think when mooen got out and stokes came
In that’s when the trouble began the run rate slowed a bit and their batters were stuck in the middle on how to play the situation