• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

chris.hinton

International Captain
Harry Brook is too good. He's better then most in the Australian team like Waugh, Ponting, Clarke already

He is improving

Gob

International Coach
Harry Brook is too good. He's better then most in the Australian team like Waugh, Ponting, Clarke already

He is improving
He looks ****ing **** against any kind of decent corridor bowling

Will go on to make a hundred here obvs

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia can say if they’d only taken their catches they would have this test won already. It’s already 3-1 on a moral basis.

this way of looking at the game is fun. Your team never loses in their and your own fragile little minds no matter how **** they play. I can see why it’s such an appealing way of looking at things, no matter how deluded.

woodleigh

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I liked test cricket before it was saved
I still don't understand comments like this that insinuate England have saved test cricket. I think its just that they are finally catching up to the way most other competitive nations have been playing for decades and just making a big song and dance about it while the world is watching.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I still don't understand comments like this that insinuate England have saved test cricket. I think its just that they are finally catching up to the way most other competitive nations have been playing for decades and just making a big song and dance about it while the world is watching.
It's the cult of Bazball.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Australia can say if they’d only taken their catches they would have this test won already. It’s already 3-1 on a moral basis.

this way of looking at the game is fun. Your team never loses in their and your own fragile little minds no matter how **** they play. I can see why it’s such an appealing way of looking at things, no matter how deluded.
Yeah they were all doing Jonny impersonations. That should be worth a few points on the F U scale.

91Jmay

International Coach
Think we had the highest run rate ever in a calendar year last year ?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I do like the fact that the most bazball selection of the lot is currently on a SR of slightly under 30

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The treatment of Murphy in this series has been straight up bizarre

He’s very young but very talented

Mo has a terrible record against Lyon and Brook is better against pace bit you just know that the first time that he’s given a bowl in this innings will be as a last resort

91Jmay

International Coach
The treatment of Murphy in this series has been straight up bizarre

He’s very young but very talented

Mo has a terrible record against Lyon and Brook is better against pace bit you just know that the first time that he’s given a bowl in this innings will be as a last resort
Should get on soon and we should try and belt him. Would be a good contest, thought he looked pretty good before Stokes started going bonkers at Headingley.