• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Man Utd one nil up. Expected a tight game but Utd had most if the play in the first 15 minutes.

Niall

International Coach
Sevilla are so average but have a 50/50 chance of going through due to that comedy performance in the second half from Man u.

Bringing on the gruesome twosome Elanga and the truly wretched Weghorst at only 2-0?

Malacia is comically bad also.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
wpd probably won't thank me for tempting fate like this, but I guess one has to doff the cap to Woy.

I was far from convinced, especially after the damp squib stay at Watford, but he's probably already done enough to make sure the Beagles are in the Prem next year.

Beginning to look slightly like a perm three from five scenario at the bottom. Wolfs, Cherries and especially yer Irons not quite out of the brown stuff yet, but all will be breathing easier than the teams below.

But Arbuckle though, man, who saw this coming? Oh, yeah, everyone. Baffling appointment.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
wpd probably won't thank me for tempting fate like this, but I guess one has to doff the cap to Woy.

I was far from convinced, especially after the damp squib stay at Watford, but he's probably already done enough to make sure the Beagles are in the Prem next year.

Beginning to look slightly like a perm three from five scenario at the bottom. Wolfs, Cherries and especially yer Irons not quite out of the brown stuff yet, but all will be breathing easier than the teams below.

But Arbuckle though, man, who saw this coming? Oh, yeah, everyone. Baffling appointment.
Well me and James Corden apparently, not good company to be in honestly, I am happy to be wrong though, I mean I thought it was a shot to nothing for Lumpard, but it may well be killing his career, it's hard to think of even a half-decent championship club taking him now.

Oh and that was classsic Spursy, giving a chance to capatalise on Exeter City's Ollie Watkins performance to get back in the top 4 race, go 1-0 up against a bottom dwelling team at home and **** it up.

Oh yeah, ****ing gutted about today, but we had a great year last year, a perfectly decent year this one, as a Grecian, I don't expect constant joy, mediocrity is generally good for us.

but those ****ing Janners are completely motherless ****ing ****s and with more jam than Robertsons and Hartleys combined, ****ing disgusting wretched degenerate scum, enjoy the Championship you'll get ****ing mullered there you lucky *****.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
How was Stevie G taking this squad down? Even when you were the worst team in the league I rated a lot of your players.

Reminds me of when I was 7 and I took over Liverpool on Championship Manager so I could relegate them on purpose.
Emery just a super coach after all imo :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hey @Furball rumour has it Clint Hill is being interviewed for the TRFC job tomorrow. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you’re fond of him after his year up north.