• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Craig

World Traveller
Captain Cesc Fabregas said: "Lukasz is a very good keeper. He had his chance and sometimes it doesn't go your way. But we will stand up and support him until the end because he is a good character and I am sure he will be back.''

You are only saying that because you two are team mates.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
To be fair to him, I would say he as as good at shop stopping as Almunia. Unfortunately he is just totally deficient in pretty much every other area. And that being better than Almunia at anything is a somewhat dubious honour to have bestowed upon you.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Going the game today. Combination of postponements, bank balance and kids' birthday means I haven't been for ages - if all goes well then next time I post in this thread we'll be out of the relegation zone. Come on you whites.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They raise them well in Plymouth :p
Need some Mcarthy magic and Wolves to walk away with 3 points, along with an Arsenal win obviously.
What a day that would be.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They raise them well in Plymouth :p
Need some Mcarthy magic and Wolves to walk away with 3 points, along with an Arsenal win obviously.
What a day that would be.
Not a clue what you're referring to with your first sentence, but disagree.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Urgh. One of those days where I can't really pinpoint where it all went wrong, but nothing really worked for us and it did for Everton. Ah well. :(

Pothas

Well done Everton, always had a soft spot for them. Even though I don't hate Man utd as much these days it is still so much fun to watch them lose.

Matteh

Have to say that Everton definitely deserved that. Although, the game would've ended much differently if Rooney had put that 1v1 away once round Howard.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Loved itttttttttttttttt. Everton bench >> ManUre. Nice to see Everton's defence not fold for once, thought Hetinga in particular was brilliant.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Brilliant, well done Everton. Need Arsenal to stand up and do the job today. Have no doubt that Arsenal will create enough chances, the fact that Fabianski is again likely to start in goal makes the defence incredibly shakey again, need Sol to repeat his great midweek performance.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Great, Almunia back in goal, never thought I would be so pleased to see him. Song back in midfield as well, splendid.

Edit: Silvestre starting though, dreading this. I guess Sol isn't fit enough to play two games in one week yet. No Denilson though, which is also a plus side. Hope Ramsey can do something in his place.

Jarquis

Yeah, hoping Ramsey can have a good game, certainly a more dynamic player than Denilson
Walcott starting well against McCartney, can see us having some joy down the right with the pace of Theo and Eboue.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Loved itttttttttttttttt. Everton bench >> ManUre. Nice to see Everton's defence not fold for once, thought Hetinga in particular was brilliant.
Indeed. Rodwell's goal was special too, loved it. Wins over Chelsea and United now, and we were without Cahill, Fellaini and Jagielka today too. Best team in England. Tis official.

Jarquis

Who scored for Arsenal? On the BBC website the score has updated but the commentary has died...