• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't decide whether I want Citeh to do well this season or not. Liverpool missing out on the Champions League has to be the main concern.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Comentators curse about to happen when mentioning this would be their first point away from Turf Moor.

Pothas

Brentford predictably fail to beat non-league opposition, should just about get through the replay though.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Serves me right for talking him up, but he's still a better player than Gibbs. For now at least.

Similar streak to what Arsenal had last season until they kicked back into gear and overtook Aston Villa. Hoping we can do the same to stay in touch, but not particularly confident.

Jarquis

Serves me right for talking him up, but he's still a better player than Gibbs. For now at least.
Yeah, agree that at this very moment he is. It'll be interesting though as Gibbs is in for an extended first team run as Clichy's out with yet another back injury.