• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

cover drive man

International Captain
I've always been a fan of Benitez it may be time for him to leave but I do like him and who's going to replace him? Liverpool doesn't look like the number one choice for top managers at the moment. But I did disagree with him playing Voronin instead of Babel, I've always said Babel was a good player and I think he should be played more.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I've always been a fan of Benitez it may be time for him to leave but I do like him and who's going to replace him? Liverpool doesn't look like the number one choice for top managers at the moment. But I did disagree with him playing Voronin instead of Babel, I've always said Babel was a good player and I think he should be played more.
I've always liked Babel as well, but he has been given his chances and has been poor. However, I don't really see why he wasn't given the nod over Voronin, who has hardly done anything to suggest he would be a better choice.

cover drive man

International Captain
I've always liked Babel as well, but he has been given his chances and has been poor. However, I don't really see why he wasn't given the nod over Voronin, who has hardly done anything to suggest he would be a better choice.
Hmm, I'll take your word for it.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"...Javier Saviola plays a one-two with Pablo Aimar.."

Wtf? When did all the great players of five years ago wash up at Benfica?

cpr

International Coach
"...Javier Saviola plays a one-two with Pablo Aimar.."

Wtf? When did all the great players of five years ago wash up at Benfica?

Probably when the chairman dug out an old copy of CM01/02 and decided transfer policy on that

Is Nuno Gomes at Benfica aswell? Harking back to late 90's glory with him....