• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ha, wow. England win a penalty shoot-out!!! Who'da thunk it?

Milner's pen might just be the worst I've ever seen tho.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Haa crazy football game. Losing Campbell & Agbonlahor really affects the balance of the XI though.

Pearce may have to take a leaf out of Everton's book & probably play Milner up front & start Johnson.

Craig

World Traveller

Miracles do happen.

Anyway, I'm not sure why Tyrone Mears is interested in going to Burnley when Marseille want to sign him on a permanent deal from Derby. Apart from the prospect of Champions League football > scrapping for survival in the Premiership, I would rather live in the South of France and in the nice warm weather then some sorry excuse dive of a town. Plush e will probably get more money.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm, a lot of traffic on 'tinterweb saying that Jacko was chairman of Exeter City.

We've had worse:wacko:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

You're way too kind to it there

BTW, Hart, got arrogance to the power of ten since he kept for the whites. |What a penhe took though

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah, he'd probably play for the Liverpool side if he was. We beat Liverpool tonight mind :D

Craig

World Traveller
PSG have offered Inter between £6m and £7m for Patrick Vieria. Not bad money for a 33 year old past his prime.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** off.

With SA 1-0 up at 80 mins I put $5 on Spain at $21.

Spain got to 2-1 up, and then in the last kick of the game, South Africa equalised with a free quick.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(