• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Domestic Season 2006

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Oh, Rikki. 2-0-20-0 on what appears to be a greentop.

I don't need to say owt else.
Stupid captain wouldn't give him the field he wanted*.

*Four slips, two gullies, third man, deep backward square leg, leg slip, short square leg, silly mid on, silly mid off, short forward square leg, midwicket, deep midwicket, wide mid-on, fly slip, point, cover, extra cover, raincoat, umbrella, backward point, deep backward point, silly point, stupid point, rather daft point but understandable under the circumstances, long on, long off, long leg, fine leg, dashed attractive leg old man, wicketkeeper, long stop, short stop, I'll stop.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haddin said:
What's up with Cricinfo? Their score updates haven't changed in hours.
Well, it's just approaching noon here in de old country - perhaps the hours of play are different with today being Easter Sunday and many will be out a-God-botherin'.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
Well, it's just approaching noon here in de old country - perhaps the hours of play are different with today being Easter Sunday and many will be out a-God-botherin'.
No they had them as having started at 11.00 they just haven't updated them since about quarter past, the haven't updated SA-NZ either

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Notts monstering the MCC attack. Gallian with 171, Read unbeaten on 100 (good to see him scoring runs, keep it up) and Ealham on the verge of almost sewing up the Walter Lawrence trophy in the first game with 87* from 38 balls. Monty and Rikki taking some stick

Autobahn

State 12th Man
Ealham's gone into super-slogger mode with 112 off only 52 balls with 11 fours and 8 sixes.:blink:

Poor Rikki and Panesar are getting a spanking.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many balls did he take for his 100?

It's not usually until September that my chance of winning the annual journalists' prediction competition goes down the drain. Maybe it'll be 68 next year.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
What i would like to see happen this summer?

1. Lancashire to well in division 1 now promoted, cant remember if we were relegated in the NL or C&G Trophy, but if not hope they can win either onw. Also get to the 20/20 final and win.

2. For Australian overseas players such as Cullen, White mainly hopefully Cullen gets wickets and White improves on his all-rounder credentials. Also for Hodge, Gillespie, D Hussey and Watson hopefully they all can have great seasons.

3. Chris Read to have a good season and at least be back in the England set-up

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
3. Chris to have a good season and at least be back in the England set-up
I'd like to see that, too. However, Chris Cowdrey hasn't played cricket for a long time, so I think England setup is asking a bit much.

open365

International Vice-Captain
aussie said:
1. Lancashire to well in division 1 now promoted, cant remember if we were relegated in the NL or C&G Trophy, but if not hope they can win either onw. Also get to the 20/20 final and win.

2. For Australian overseas players such as Cullen, White mainly hopefully Cullen gets wickets and White improves on his all-rounder credentials. Also for Hodge, Gillespie, D Hussey and Watson hopefully they all can have great seasons.

3. Chris to have a good season and at least be back in the England set-up
Chris who?

open365

International Vice-Captain
aussie said:

Oh, the irony