• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

igorbalis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well **** off then.
Chill out dad, you're not in the Daily Mail comments section now. I know I've only had about 50 posts on here, but last time I checked this was a neutral message board to discuss cricket, not a safe space for insecure little Englanders. I am an English cricket fan, and want them to win, but I just think a few of the team are nobs. So, errr, why don't YOU **** off.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chill out dad, you're not in the Daily Mail comments section now. I know I've only had about 50 posts on here, but last time I checked this was a neutral message board to discuss cricket, not a safe space for insecure little Englanders. I am an English cricket fan, and want them to win, but I just think a few of the team are nobs. So, errr, why don't YOU **** off.
Chill out yourself, the way you talk you aren't an England cricket fan at all and if you don't like them then you know what you can do. I'd rather the team had a few nobs as you call them than a bunch of cheats like Australia but there you go.

igorbalis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Chill out yourself, the way you talk you aren't an England cricket fan at all and if you don't like them then you know what you can do. I'd rather the team had a few nobs as you call them than a bunch of cheats like Australia but there you go.
People acting as self-appointed gatekeepers are universally irritating. You are no exception. You don't get to decide what an England fan sounds like, you daft ****. And on the latter point, I agree, but in the same way I'd rather a slap in the face than a hot poker up my arse.