• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Impact was doubtful, he was a long way forward. I don't mind tbh as long as they are consistent with those front pad decisions when we bowl.
this is irrelevant these days
It isn't. Umpires would usually give it not out like before. After that, if the bowling side appeals, they will get the decision in their favour only if a big portion of the ball is hitting the stumps. This means, it will end up as not out a lot of times, like before. So it is still quite relevant.

91Jmay

International Coach
Advent of hawkeye has made umpires realise how far forward a bat has to be to be safe against a twirler, and it is a long way.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's a strange feeling, but I actually want to see Cook do well this innings/series

Hopefully I'm over it come July

91Jmay

International Coach
Graphic showing Cook/Compton average 57 as a partnerships. I was for it at time but dropping Compton was a bad mistake.