• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Spark

Global Moderator
that it irritates the opposition to no end is precisely why last wicket partnerships are such fun

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I don't think that should have been given out tbh, too much guess work.

Still, it bodes well for Bishoo if theyre going to be that trigger happy when spinners hit the front pad.

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't think that should have been given out tbh, too much guess work.

Still, it bodes well for Bishoo if theyre going to be that trigger happy when spinners hit the front pad.
really? i thought it was dead plumb live, no way was that going to turn past off stump.

Beamer

really? i thought it was dead plumb live, no way was that going to turn past off stump.
Impact was doubtful, he was a long way forward. I don't mind tbh as long as they are consistent with those front pad decisions when we bowl.

Beamer

Poor bowling so far. The ball won't swing if you bowl this short. Such a shame after the batsmen hung in there so well

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seems the ball isn't swinging. They might be put away if they bowl full. Need to go McGrath on them, which is, of course, fairly difficult.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
thought gower said 'the nwa version'

turns out he said 'the nw8 version'

big difference between compton and st johns wood tbh

Last edited:

Beamer

Holder showing the others how to bowl on this pitch. It really isn't rocket science.

Time for Bishoo I think.