• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Is anybody getting anything on the commentary stream?
yeah i had it loud and clear when i wasnt streaming both the game and the commentary at the same time, its pretty patchy with both but thats my **** internet

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Cook is, and always was, overrated. But yes, I too tink he'll score a century in thi series at east.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
yeah i had it loud and clear when i wasnt streaming both the game and the commentary at the same time, its pretty patchy with both but thats my **** internet
We're streaming it direct from Dan's computer so it's all up to ****ty Aus internet to get it working. Should be working now.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
my internet's pretty questionable at the best of times, so that doesn't help either.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
**** you England. Didn't have time to bet on Windies or a draw for the series this morning and now the odds will already have reduced and it's not even been an hour.

nevermind

U19 Debutant
i was streaming the commentary but had to turn it off due to a distinct lack of pizza related discussion

nah was cutting out for me too unfortunately, but thought you guys were good for the little bit i heard :)