• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* England in Pakistan 2024

BigBeefy

Cricket Spectator
Key thing is for these two lads to get a good rest and recovery tonight, then reset tomorrow to try and see us into the lead.

Would be huge if they could get us to lunch because in the afternoon session with a small lead they could then accelerate with Smith to come.

I don’t know whether to think England will get to 700 plus or end up skittled for about 590- depends whether PAK can knock over Root and Brook early.

Chubb

International Regular
Fair play to England, I thought they would wilt after 2 days in the heat and so little time between matches.

It's still not healthy for them to play so much cricket, in such diverse conditions, in so little time. They get paid extremely well but there has to be a duty of care.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Number of double centuries achieved by the 'Big 4' in tests:

1.Virat Kohli- 7
2.Joe Root & Kane Willamson- 6
3.Steve Smith- 4

... I find this stat somewhat interesting considering that Kohli is ranked last amongst the others when it comes to hitting the most centuries per se.

It does show that when he gets them,he does big on good occasions.

He narrowly missed out on scoring a double century against 7 different nations when he was dismissed against Australia in the 180's not that long ago.