• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

biased indian

International Coach
hmm 387 it is not bad at all infact great and some early wickets and it should be all over very soon..but think will like to see us win by say 20-30 runs with england in the hunt up untill say 43 overs

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
Boy, what an end!! 387 to win for Englishmen. Can't rule that out provided they get a good start + they deal with Bhajji in the middle.
I dont know who do they have besides Flinty and KP? Personally dont rate Eng to win this. Give em a 5% chance to win this.

Would have to be some awfull bowling to give england even a sniff. And hopefully no stupid bowling choices ala Colly and kp. and u expect Bhajji to bowl better than patel.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha love Yuvi so much. Even if he unfortuantely never makes it as a test batsman, just his ability to do this so often makes me love him.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
We would have won that game had Ponting not lost the plot and if he would have let Clark bowl his full quota of overs rather than allowing Lewis' sorry arse to bowl over after over....:ph34r:
Ponting has done some dodgy things as captain.:ph34r:

masterblaster

International Captain
I'm one of Yuvraj's biggest critics here on CW, but man what an innings that was. He may be a douche, but when he's on song he's great to watch. Credit to Yuvraj for that amazing knock despite having a bad back.

Although with 9 years of ODI cricket for India, he scored his 9th century today. That means that his century quota for the year has finished and odds are that he won't score another one for quite some time.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Brilliant batting from Yuvraj. Only saw half an hour before I left for work, but to me, it looked like the bowling wasn't terrible, and the batting was marvellous. Could be wrong though; for your best bowler to have an econ of 6.7 isn't too clever