• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That was massive. Almost over the very top of the highest stand on the ground... making the wait worth it for the fans!
Not if you look for something more than massive strikes in a game of cricket, as proper cricket fans do.

Granted there might well be plenty enough shallow types who are only bothered about big hits in a game, mind.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not if you look for something more than massive strikes in a game of cricket, as proper cricket fans do.

Granted there might well be plenty enough shallow types who are only bothered about big hits in a game, mind.
Richard relax. :)

The crowd waited in the rain, they're seeing some cricket. Sometimes its good to have a heart and just let people enjoy something.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Thats some clean hitting from Freddie and Shah! Those not watching are missing A LOT!
Not if stuff which is composed only of batsmen trying to hit such blows is disinteresting.

I'm listening BTW, but the TV is blank, and if this was a proper 50-over game I'd be going in the other room until it started to show pictures.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard relax. :)

The crowd waited in the rain, they're seeing some cricket. Sometimes its good to have a heart and just let people enjoy something.
I don't think I'm trying to stop anyone at the ground enjoying it, certainly doesn't seem that way to me. I'm just saying that if it was me, I'd prefer a washout and a refund than this crap.

kingkallis

International Coach
In last 5 overs Shah and Freddie has scored 62...if they stays for 3-4 more overs, England can win this...

Get the seamers on!

Rebecca

School Boy/Girl Captain

Well, it is a T20!

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn, I was just about to post how much I love Fred.

Actually, I really do love Fred. I wish we had another one or two Fred's in the team.