• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Ah crap.. hope we have a Gabba style fightback in us. :(

Pattidar has been the most disappointing here. Him along with Jaiswal and Sarfraz are the ones I would have backed about playing well against spin. And I also think this is a pitch for Axar but Kuldeep went so well last game, it just meant we could not get him out of the side.

slowfinger

International Debutant
why is it that Hartley and Bashir, even Ahmed feel more threatening than Leach, Parkinson and past spinners, is this just because we're in India and when we're back at Lords they will be struggling to get people out again, or are they slightly more threatening genuinely?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why is it that Hartley and Bashir, even Ahmed feel more threatening than Leach, Parkinson and past spinners, is this just because we're in India and when we're back at Lords they will be struggling to get people out again, or are they slightly more threatening genuinely?
We are in India, even Jadeja and Ashwin look ordinary at times in England as the tracks don't do much.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It is annoying though coz I feel Rohit's captaincy again left a lot to be desired on the field. He was just almost gng by rote - leftie batting, keep Ashwin on, rightie comes in, get Jaddu here, keep a seamer on one end, forget about Kuldeep. I am not sure England made much more than a par score here and honestly I think we should be getting 350 on this track even with the cracks getting wider as its still really slow and low and its not uneven in bounce or pace. But we had a genuine chance to keep them to 250 and we let it go coz of **** captaincy.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Stokes' captaincy, and especially his man management, may have something to do with that. And this Indian line-up is less experienced than the guys we faced last time.