• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah like when Pat ‘best bowler in the world’ Cummins went at 5 an over in The Ashes, or Labuschagne batted for 7 hours at The Oval without scoring a run. We are just copying that ****
It's done you well in this test. You should copy us more often.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah like when Pat ‘best bowler in the world’ Cummins went at 5 an over in The Ashes, or Labuschagne batted for 7 hours at The Oval without scoring a run. We are just copying that ****
Ohh, like when James "old man" clouderson couldn't take a wicket in the Ashes and got bullied by a 22 year old playing his 7th test in the India series.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Hope Rohit opens with Akash Deep (with the new ball) and Jadeja in the morning, both most likely to use the morning movement/slip under the bat. No Siraj please.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Hope Rohit opens with Akash Deep (with the new ball) and Jadeja in the morning, both most likely to use the morning movement/slip under the bat. No Siraj please.

Siraj comes in and bowls a trundler leg side 1st ball that gets dispatched for 4 by Ollie

you couldnt make this **** up

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
English People: My heart and internal organs are grey, I have no personality and I'm probably a race realist - I'll wear a colourful shirt!

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think we'll lose this if we don't get 400+ and because of the time England have eaten up, it's going to start turning a lot more soon. So even if we get through their new ball, it's going to be tough going.

Spark

Global Moderator
Catching up on yesterday's highlights. He obviously quickly forgot about it but fmd having the siren announce a no ball is particularly cruel when it's your debut wicket.