• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Spark

Global Moderator
The ball tracking is fine. the umpire just pretty obviously thought it hit the back pad instead of the front pad. no way that's given if he thinks it's hit the front pad
Yeah it's basically this. If he views a replay (and doesn't have ball tracking) then no chance he still thinks it's out IMO.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Kohli copped like two of those in a short space of time around the BG series in 2017 I think.

This is different though. Institutional racism against white people is not the same as Jadeja copping a harsh but fair decision
Can we maybe not bring colour into it chaps?

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Kohli copped like two of those in a short space of time around the BG series in 2017 I think.

This is different though. Institutional racism against white people is not the same as Jadeja copping a harsh but fair decision
The England test side have stated they don't care about results its about trying to save test cricket, even when they lose they still win.

Molehill

International Captain
Nah the ball tracking was absolutely fine. It simply should never be given out on-field - batsman is taking a middle-leg guard, hit on the front pad above the knee roll, decent angle on the ball. I can buy the projection but it's simply not a good decision.
Crawley is a tall man, he’s hit above knee roll and he’s even got his foot slightly lifted too. It just seems like balls lose momentum way too early on this (same as Pope).

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
A brutal days play so far for us - this is why touring in India is so tough.

Time for us to stand up.and show some real fight - the games gone but there's another test in a few days.