• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Apparently a front on shot that shows a clear gap between bat and ball isn't enough evidence these days.
They even showed the DRS might have been umpires call :laugh:

Mind the Ashwin dismissal to Jimmy looked like it was clear gap and he got a nick.

But I’m in no doubt that Jimmy didnt hit that one. Get why not out but if your side loses off the back of that moments later you’d be annoyed.

Not that it matters too much as he gets the wicket anyway for only 14 runs more.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
what the ****

shreyas almost lead india off the field before being told to wait
Seriously think he needs a spell out of international cricket and figure out what he can bring to the table as a batter at the international level, if he is gonna be a fielder that needs to be hidden and cant play the short ball AND cant boss spin bowling at home.

Xix2565

International Regular
Except I called it right at the start of the game. Not knowing what you are talking about is the part that is terrible.
A broken clock can be occasionally right, so what? Again, stop using results to justify conclusions. Especially with a small sample size here. India haven't gone into Tests at home without 2 pacers for a good while and have won a lot across different conditions. That Mukesh got tonked here doesn't really mean anything.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
A broken clock can be occasionally right, so what? Again, stop using results to justify conclusions. Especially with a small sample size here. India haven't gone into Tests at home without 2 pacers for a good while and have won a lot across different conditions. That Mukesh got tonked here doesn't really mean anything.
No dude your words are the ones that dont mean anything coz you got no ****ing idea what you are talking about. I am done engaging you.

King Kane

International Debutant
Jasball > Bazball

I thought England were a good chance of getting a lead after that start they got from Crawley but Bumrah had other ideas.

He is the best Indian pace bowler I have seen since Kapil Dev and that's high praise as Kapil was an absolute magician with the ball.