• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There's no such thing as the extra half-hour at the end of the day is there?
Its there but they use it for bowling their allotted quota anyway.

This is really some performance from England here. We have been soft af but they have got more out of the pitch with the ball in the respective second innings and they have been far more proactive with the bat. Fully deserve this win.

If Shreyas can't even score runs against spin at home, what is even the point?

I guess it was not as soft a wicket as Jaiswal, Gill, Axar and Jaddu but still pretty lazy from Shreyas and really good from Leach. Kinda feel bad he has this injury as I quite like him as a cricketer and his bowling style is pretty good for India esp. when we have batsmen who are so stubborn to play sweeps or come down the track or even play the odd lofted shot.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair play to TH, he's adapted his game very very quickly.
I think it shows Stokes's strengths as captain too. Once upon a time he gets locked away in a cupboard never to play again after that start. Instead he keeps his faith, and now it's paid dividends.