• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That is just Karma for Jaddu selling Ash the dummy last innings. But I wish it showed up at a later date when we weren't in so much trouble. Soft wickets all around except Rohit and Rahul, I guess. :(

If you are gonna play shots, dont at least play half hearted ones, you n00bs.

Third_Man

U19 Vice-Captain
I know it's a long bow to draw but I really feel like a thing like that shows that this generation of Indian batsmen don't quite "get" Test batting yet. Just a total lack of gamesense to think that sort of single in this situation is at all a good idea
Not just Indian batsmen, a generation of cricketers.

King Kane

International Debutant
Brilliant run out from Stokes to get Jadeja, that is as good or even better than Travis Head's run out of Hodge yesterday.

Spark

Global Moderator
He probably would have gotten there had he not decided to run like 5m to the left for some reason. I will never understand why so many batsman refuse to just... run the shortest distance

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know it's a long bow to draw but I really feel like a thing like that shows that this generation of Indian batsmen don't quite "get" Test batting yet
They’re used to having things presented to them on a platter. The reaction to the WC final loss tells you all you need to know about the level of entitlement