• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Bijed

International Regular
Yeah, I gather Woakes caused him trouble with some short stuff. Fair play to him for surviving it, though.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I saw way too many comments about Pujara's wife during today's play and decided to see what the fuss was about. Damn, she's hot.

Burner

International Regular
CA Pujarac Cook b Stokes12420617060.19
91.1 126.2 kph, shortish outside off... and steered straight to wide slip! Cook is the only man in there but he clings on as the ball flew fast at chest-height, tumbling back to end Pujara's stay! He waits briefly as they check the no-ball but Stokes' foot was behind the line and England have a treasured breakthrough, a drop of water in the Gujarati desert... 277/2
Still can't see it though :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
She's a normal pretty lady who Teja and Shri go on about way too much. Particularly Teja, sort yourself out.

Shri chose a **** photo though lol.

She looks fun though, her reaction to PU-JA-RA doing a successful DRS review was funny.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
She's a normal pretty lady who Teja and Shri go on about way too much. Particularly Teja, sort yourself out.

Shri chose a **** photo though lol.

She looks fun though, her reaction to PU-JA-RA doing a successful DRS review was funny.
Just another reason Pujara is superior

Can guarantee he'd never be rattled by his hot wife being blasted on the screen where Kohli gets cold chills whenever Anushka's mug gets displayed over the big screens.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
They have got some ugly ass models where you come from?
He has the vacant photoshop effect going on for him. But then I saw your comments about pujaras wife.

On tv she looked about 15, on that photo she looks like a man in drag.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ah ffs, hang on.

Never mind, cbf.

I'll say this about Poo's wife though. She isn't related to Kuldeep, at least. And she seems hot enough to me and I don't require everyone to agree with my taste in women.:p

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
So I missed yesterday because I wasn't really prepared to get up early to watch India bat, and clearly they've given a lot of composure to respond well to a big score, but they're still 200 behind. Let's not call the time of death yet