• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Shri

Mr. Glass
I'm sorry, I didn't realise India was such a force away from sub continent conditions - I didn't realise Ashwin had bowled them to exactly 0 series wins outside of India against meaningful opponents.
Sri Lanka. kthxbai

indiaholic

International Captain
Maybe he is actually Indian as Rootfan says and considers Lanka to be a part of Akhand Bharat because Ram conquered it.

Blocky

Banned
Beating a team where you're not reliant on crumbling wickets that do the job for you? That's pretty meaningful.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Beating a team where you're not reliant on crumbling wickets that do the job for you? That's pretty meaningful.
Lol crumbling wickets. The decider was played on about as non-sc conditions as possible. It was a genuine greentop and provided assistance mainly to the seamers all match. Ashwin still bowled a crucial spell to win it on the final day.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Blocky's trolling technique is terrible imo. He only gets replies through spamming threads with active bored members who want easy likes. He': never succeeded in scoring replies in tough conditions against quality posters. He's just a ftb hack.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also, should I point out that Blocky was wrong again and that Sri Lanka actually did have Sanga and Ashwin made him his bunny? No? OK.