• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Shri

Mr. Glass

Shri

Mr. Glass
Haha, I remember there was a huge LBW appeal the previous ball before Ojha squirted the winning runs as well. :D
Yeah, that was out too and was not given. Before that though, Ishant was not out but was given LBW. Caused some waahs from Waahstralians iirc.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I seem to remember Steve Smith was on as a sub-fielder for Bollinger (I think?) and made that overthrow. First time I got a look at him.

FBU

International Debutant
Do Broad and Anderson still expect public apologies in the locker room from fielder who drop catches?
Anderson wasn't on that tour to Bangladesh, when KP said the bowlers told the fielders to apologise.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like a decent Day 4 wicket.
Since youve said you don't rate Ashwin and say he only takes so many wickets because of all these rank turners in India, what're your thoughts on his 5fer in the first innings of the previous test?

Last edited:

Blocky

Banned
Considering Jadeja was also threatening, you can take his wickets with a grain of salt, he bowls well in India conditions, is patient, accurate and the age old in-out field placements is a great move for him; he does the job he's expected to do.,

cnerd123

likes this
I now see why everyone thinks of you the way they do.
Mate he openly confessed to trolling before his previous ban

He's just come back to do the same and people are replying to him seriously. Why idk. Just pick on him and reap your likes.

Blocky

Banned
Trolling: i.e expressing correct opinions about cricketers who are only good in certain conditions, rather than just plain good.

Blocky

Banned
I'm sorry, I didn't realise India was such a force away from sub continent conditions - I didn't realise Ashwin had bowled them to exactly 0 series wins outside of India against meaningful opponents.