• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Shri

Mr. Glass
What happens if the 9 overs get bowled before the scheduled close of play? I read something about this very recently but forgot what it was.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
England to regret their super conservative declaration is where smart money is. we would also not be in this position if we had a slightly better run rate in the first dig but I'll back us to make this test look like it happened a long while ago 4 tests from now. A relatively flat pitch and the toss was 2 big things that went in England favour.

91Jmay

International Coach
England to regret their super conservative declaration is where smart money is. we would also not be in this position if we had a slightly better run rate in the first dig but I'll back us to make this test look like it happened a long while ago 4 tests from now. A relatively flat pitch and the toss was 2 big things that went in England favour.
Calling this a super conservative declaration is ridiculous

Bijed

International Regular
Calling this a super conservative declaration is ridiculous
Yup. Also, as I think others have said, I reckon that some of the wickets in this innings have definitely been due to the pressure of not being able to win