• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

neville cardus

International Debutant
Speaking of betting, I see the line for this innings is at 320.5 now. Great value on "under," I reckon. Would love to hear the bookies' reasoning.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't understand why 250 isn't chaseable if Cook and Root are as good as people ****ing say. They're in this game up til 300 probably.

neville cardus

International Debutant
Weird sort of series, this. It's essentially Bangladesh's top order versus England's tail-in-name-only. Can't think of a precedent or parallel.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't understand why 250 isn't chaseable if Cook and Root are as good as people ****ing say. They're in this game up til 300 probably.
Yeah this I can go with. We've only been ****e because of our top order. Considering one of those is the highest test run scorer for Eng and the other is one of the so called Fab 3 (see what I did there Jono:p)........kin oath we should be able to chase a score here.

Don't think we will though.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Remarkable transformation from Imrul Kayes. He was a walking wicket for years but he has been exceptional in this series and over the past couple of years in test cricket. Only McCullum and Azhar Ali average more opening since 2014 (minimum 3 test innings).

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn we like these end of play wickets. Every time you think one team are getting substantially ahead in this series, something has happened to pull it back.

I really don't think you can realistically suggest this top order could chase much above 200. 250 is a possibility with a great innings somewhere, but this still requires enforcing a collapse tomorrow.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That's not too bright cricket, is it? Almost literally a 0% option.

How are we feeling about Ansari's action, by the way? More elbow there than I'm comfortable with.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Remarkable transformation from Imrul Kayes. He was a walking wicket for years but he has been exceptional in this series and over the past couple of years in test cricket. Only McCullum and Azhar Ali average more opening since 2014 (minimum 3 test innings).

surely Warner must be close to holding that title

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
There was protection out there for that shot, wasn't there? So he would have had to absolutely middle it to get any value. Even if it was vacant it’s a dumb shot considering the match situation.