• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FFS why do I keep hearing that Finn is likely to play in the next match? He shouldn't even be on the ****ing tour.

Sick of hearing how he looks good in the nets and then bowls 80mph tripe. Should be kicked off the squads until he strings together months of performances for Middlesex and the like.

91Jmay

International Coach
Sounds like Finn in for Broad, Ansari in for Batty.

Agree with above, Finn shouldn't be on tour. Can't see him being effective on these pitches, especially given how Broad bowled in last Test.

Setting ourselves up for a fall.

91Jmay

International Coach
I would have been ok with resting Woakes, but Broad is just crazy. Big pressure on Finn/Woakes new ball partnership now.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well if it is anything like the last test then they will not be a new ball partnership, resting Broad is definetly weird though. Finn always receives so much hate on here though, he will probably do just fine.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Well if it is anything like the last test then they will not be a new ball partnership, resting Broad is definetly weird though. Finn always receives so much hate on here though, he will probably do just fine.
He probably will because he is not actually a terrible bowler, it's just that there are better options around.

I think the sounds of the whole side selected sounds fairly baffling.

91Jmay

International Coach
Think they might bat him above Woakes yeah, I don't think he is a better batsmen but it makes sense given their respective positions in FC cricket.

glosfan94

Cricket Spectator
Woakes and Rash are both better batsmen than Ansari, when it comes to the bottom 4 you've just got to bat them in who's best, would be criminal for Ansari to be above the two of them.