• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That hour where Bangladesh basically gave up when Bairstow and Stokes were batting yesterday could be the difference here. Gifted a lot of runs quickly in that spell.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Man, watching the deshis **** this up would be far worse than India doing it from the same position because of how much this will mean for them, how historic it'll be and their incredible frequency in the past in ****ing these situations up in the past

I'm swtiching off the tv, trying and failing to watch deadwood and furiously refreshing cricinfo every 2 minutes.

OverratedSanity

So you just jumped on the bandwagon when they actually started winning some games..you didn't go through the heartbreak from losing to Canada in WC 03 and Vaas getting a hattriack on the first 3 balls of an innings like the rest of us (me).
I jumped off the bandwagon back in 07 when they beat us in the WC and followed it up by continuing to be utter ****e.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Not sure what happened in Kamrul's duck or Taijul's 3* in the first innings that has made Mushfiqur decide to promote Kamrul...
Maybe he thinks Taijul might score runs against the spinners but not seam, so with Broad and Stokes on he's been sent in as a pacewatchman.

Edit: oh never mind

Shri

Mr. Glass
Man, watching the deshis **** this up would be far worse than India doing it from the same position because of how much this will mean for them, how historic it'll be and their incredible frequency in the past in ****ing these situations up in the past

I'm swtiching off the tv, trying and failing to watch deadwood and furiously refreshing cricinfo every 2 minutes.
Sehwag trolling them after today's play on twitter might make them angry and win it?

Daemon

****ing hell why did they pick this poor bloke. Got an important wicket in the match but been absolutely useless thereafter.

cnerd123

likes this
I jumped off the bandwagon back in 07 when they beat us in the WC and followed it up by continuing to be utter ****e.
Man I remember watching them play in that world cup, and in general around then beating Aus, the Fatullah test, and with guys like Shakib, Tamim, Aftab, Rasel all emerging and Ashraful starting to be a bit less of a **** and telling all my friends that BD would win the 2011 world cup.

Urgh.

Kamrul is so ****. What even is the point of him.