• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not sure what happened in Kamrul's duck or Taijul's 3* in the first innings that has made Mushfiqur decide to promote Kamrul...

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Perhaps, but I just never felt like it could happen.

I had no hope to be crushed.

Things have changed since 2013-2014
So you just jumped on the bandwagon when they actually started winning some games..you didn't go through the heartbreak from losing to Canada in WC 03 and Vaas getting a hattriack on the first 3 balls of an innings like the rest of us (me).

Stapel

International Regular
Sure....... It's time for a really dumb run out. The number 9 trying to get on strike from the first ball of the over......

cnerd123

likes this
So you just jumped on the bandwagon when they actually started winning some games..you didn't go through the heartbreak from losing to Canada in WC 03 and Vaas getting a hattriack on the first 3 balls of an innings like the rest of us (me).
Nah i supported them through all of that. But then they were visibly ****. Like, actually worse than all the other teams, barring a handful of guys. I supported them but it didn't hurt when they got outclassed by the other teams.

When they actually became kinda good - like before the 2011 world cup - and had a bunch of talented guys but would still suck because of general dumbness...thats when it really started to hurt. Because these guys can win now, but still aren't.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Are you watching the You Tube stream? As well as the local TV adds I keep getting YT adds as well........doing my head in.
Adblock will get rid of the YouTube ads if they bother you heaps.

You'll stop cop weirdly-timed ads for vaseline and body spray though.