• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

cnerd123

likes this
I kind of don't mind it, just because it's Bangladesh. They're unlikely to calmly milk the bowlers to victory regardless of the field and the bowling just because they're Bangladesh. Delaying the result works in England's favour.
I hate how even the robot PEWS has this image of Bangladesh hardwired into his data crunching computer brain when calculates all the possible permutations and outcomes for the scenario.

Bangladesh calming milking runs till victory? But that's not possible! It does not compute

I hate it because he's exactly right too.

cnerd123

likes this
As a maiden Bangladesh victory over England shifts from a possibility to a probability, I can't help but wonder why not a few more of the millions of Chittagonians show up!
They have been hurt too much already

We all have

This is not going to happen.

doesn't Soumar Sarkar bowl handy mediums if they want a seam bowler so bad - he can be the Bangi Shane Watson/Andy Flintoff
He's in pretty dire form with the bat recently tho, and for some reason they seem reluctant to bowl him when he does play (like Mahmadullah).

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Miraz is known to play gutsy innings coming late in the order sometimes and rescuing team. Can he transform this to International cricket?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've always found "it's never easy down the leg side" fascinating. for spinners, yep totally agree, but i'm not sure it's the case with seamers

Dissector

International Debutant
Wonder if the new ball will come into play. If BD needs 30 odd tomorrow with say three wickets in hand, a new ball spell by a fresh Broad in the morning may be enough to finish them off. OTOH it could go for a few runs if the batsmen ride their luck.