• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Man Islam and Kamrul have added nothing have they. Bangladesh would have been miles better off picking a batsman and an all rounder and you could say it's cost them the game.
I don't think Kamrul getting Bairstow in the second innings was worth nothing tbf, and you could argue that the ability to change the pace up once a session or so helped the other bowlers I guess.

cnerd123

likes this
They won't, because he's not even in the squad. They're much more likely to pick Hom.
Oh ffs BD selectors get your **** together.

Moses or Nasir would fill out this XI so well.

Hom still a better choice than Kamrul

That filthy of filthiest longhops from Rashid almost got a wicket. ****.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Beginning to look a little desperate here, need the breakthrough or a brainfart from the batsmen. They have played well since tea. Got all the time in the world to get there so no need to be too rash.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't decide when will be the best time to start making posts along the lines of; 'Actually it will be good for the game if the Banglas pull this off'

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Bring Batty back. Rashid’s best chance of getting a wicket is with a long hop and Bangladesh seem happy just hitting those for ones and twos at the moment.

Howe_zat

Audio File
'that's pressure, he wasn't on straight after tea and now they need him to get a wicket, that's why he's bowled a loose delivery'

Adil Rashid having never bowled a loose delivery before now

Shady Slim

International Coach
fair play to kamrul we were laughing on comms about how much he sucked (the answer to which, was, btw, a lot) but he did get bairstow and break up that partnership

ffs btw this is where captain shady slim brings on a part timer (tbf i would have at around 180-190 lol)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
too many gaps in the field, still think England need to attack more
I kind of don't mind it, just because it's Bangladesh. They're unlikely to calmly milk the bowlers to victory regardless of the field and the bowling just because they're Bangladesh. Delaying the result works in England's favour.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
fair play to kamrul we were laughing on comms about how much he sucked (the answer to which, was, btw, a lot) but he did get bairstow and break up that partnership

ffs btw this is where captain shady slim brings on a part timer (tbf i would have at around 180-190 lol)
Yeah that's when Rashid came on.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Beginning to look a little desperate here, need the breakthrough or a brainfart from the batsmen. They have played well since tea. Got all the time in the world to get there so no need to be too rash.
But they are going to run out of time tonight. Can't see the light holding and England need a quick to be bowling as at least they can hold up an end.

Stapel

International Regular
As a maiden Bangladesh victory over England shifts from a possibility to a probability, I can't help but wonder why not a few more of the millions of Chittagonians show up!

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
doesn't Soumar Sarkar bowl handy mediums if they want a seam bowler so bad - he can be the Bangi Shane Watson/Andy Flintoff

Dissector

International Debutant
Looking at the rest of BD's batting, England is still ahead I think. Mehedi has some first class runs but 9,10 and 11 are proper tail-enders and would be under huge pressure if they have to bat; I would back England to roll them very quickly. I think this pair will have to get BD within 50.