• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official CW XI pre-WC tournamnet

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do you have Winzip on your PC btw? If you do, just download the attached file and open it, then open the relevant scorecard.

DJellett

International Debutant
Yeah, I do. But my stupid sister clicked "always open this type of file with" when she opened a Barbie .zip file! So any ideas?

DJellett

International Debutant
DJellett said:
Yeah, I do. But my stupid sister clicked "always open this type of file with" and selected Media Player when she opened a Barbie .zip file! So any ideas?

NikhilN

International Regular
Top score maker for Marc XI 2 times in a row :D :D Marc I am wondering if you could give me a chance at opening

DJellett

International Debutant
Proud Indian said:
Top score maker for Marc XI 2 times in a row :D :D Marc I am wondering if you could give me a chance at opening
You'll wreck your run...
Although think Justin Langer...
Tough argument Nikhil!

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
maybe the team im in Rich2001XI should send a number 7 or 8 as a pinch hitter in to open the batting next match we gotta do something

P.S. it should be called Bris2004XI

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Another solid win there by Langeveldt XI. And once again awsome performance with the bat by Eclipse, Liam and Dylan.

I did my job with the ball, thats 5 wickets for me in our last 2 matches, which im pleased about.

Great stuff guys.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
DJellett said:
Mr. Mxbsvfbskmvbasnfjdblds, (or something like that!) can you just email me what i did, or 'Copy" it and attach it to an email. Email:
bloomart@interfloraflorist.com.au
Dylan

Dylan Jellett 2.0 0 6 2 3.00 0 0
Dylan Jellett c. Chaulk b. Pickup 36 37 5 0 97.3%
Man of the match: Dylan Jellett
MARC71178 XI 170 40.5 overs
LANGEVELDT XI 174/4 28.3 overs

Langeveldt XI won by 6 wickets

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Proud Indian said:

In the latest match I scored one run less than you at a higher strike rate,with more boundaries,I bowled at a better economy rate than you and I took more catches then you *breathes*.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Proud Indian said:
As explained, you'll probably drop down the order to give others a chance - I've already told others they won't have a go at opening, so that's out of the question.

chrisbroadie

School Boy/Girl Captain
My apologies to Rich's XI for a poor bowling effort from urs truly - 60 runs from nine overs isnt good enough - looking for an improved performance tomorrow

rolande

School Boy/Girl Captain
i did similar on debut conceded 64 off nine but took 2 wickets however last match 2-38 off 7 overs i did well

Your team mate and fellow late order batsman rolande

chrisbroadie

School Boy/Girl Captain
rolande said:
i did similar on debut conceded 64 off nine but took 2 wickets however last match 2-38 off 7 overs i did well

Your team mate and fellow late order batsman rolande
Yeah mate - shared a good partnership on our joint debut (not half bad for 10 and 11 ay...)
congrats for the last match to go for a tick over 5 per over when we conceded 300 is a top effort

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cloete's XI for Friday:

Bugssy
Broncoman
Cloete
Adil Dewan (wk)
Age Master
C Buts
Master Blaster
Lucky Eddie
Lord of Darkness
Sanz
Yaju Arya

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
I'd like to be dropped down the order, R_powell_fan can go above me, I'm batting at 6, I'd rather be dropped to 7 or 8..
I've conceded more than 5 an over in most of those games and my high score is 30 so far, so rich put me down the order please.

Another poor performance from us, when will the anhillation end?