• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Forrest looks like a deer in headlights... and he's only just arrived at the non-striker's end. Hope he can stick around for a while.

Spark

Global Moderator
mid-on is way too wide to clarke. jadeja has to be really careful with his line or he could find that he's gone for the easiest four of all time down the ground

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Clarke called the run, Warner jogged about 4-5 steps while ballwatching and not really paying attention to Clarke, and by the time he decided to go back Clarke was already well committed.

Spark

Global Moderator
Clarke called the run, Warner jogged about 4-5 steps while ballwatching and not really paying attention to Clarke, and by the time he decided to go back Clarke was already well committed.
I must've missed the call 'cos I didn't hear a thing. Definitely too much ballwatching going on though, from both.

Clarke pinging a few fielders here.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Adding into this: It's one of those calls in the grey area - in theory Clarke is running to the danger end and so you know calls the run, but Warner has the better sight of the ball and maybe thought 'nope there's not a run'.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not sure Warner would have made it itbt. Clarke definitely called the run on the basis of him thinking the ball was past him (because he couldn't see the ball).

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm not sure Warner would have made it itbt. Clarke definitely called the run on the basis of him thinking the ball was past him (because he couldn't see the ball).
I think they'd have made it had they gone straight away, but the stutter made it impossible.

EDIT: Not a good run though since that would have been on the basis that Rohit took a few seconds to recover the ball - but given that they couldn't see it...

Last edited: