• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

ajdude

International Coach
i flicked over for a second from international cricket 2010 and i see kohli on the ground with the stumps in pieces, first thing i assume is some amazing roundhouse kick got him out hit wicket

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting Cricinfo's headline suggesting SL are favourites with India needing just 50 off 80 with 4 in hand

Shri

Mr. Glass
Still got Praveen Kumar who is good for 20 runs. Zak can score 10 if he bats sensibly. Just need these 2 to get 30 runs to be safe.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
C9 commentators are a disgrace. Bagging India for going for the bonus point when they were calling for it.

Also not sure India went for it. Just think they are ********.