• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan- Test Series

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
G
Getting whitewashed at home by Bangladesh is a special kind of bad as well, just to top off the extended bad run.
Yep a whole lot of firsts for Bangladesh..

When they bowled out Pakistan in the second innings it was the first time ever that Bangladesh took all 10 wickets through seamers.

Aritro

International Regular
With Ebadaot coming back, it'll be interesting who gets selected as pacers in red ball cricket.
He's a bit under test class but I ****ing love him. Stats against top 8 opposition aren't great: Even if we isolate the post-Mt Manganui part of his career in which he has been at his best, his match figures read as follows: 7/121, 2/143, 5/126, 0/150, 4/153, 2/95, 0/65, 1/70. He has taken 21 wickets in those 8 matches at an average of 44 and a strike rate of 73.

Average comes down to 35 if you include the two 5-fors he took in the drubbings we handed out to Ireland and Afghanistan.

I do think he offers something on docile surfaces with his pace, bounce and aggression and he has the stamina to bowl fast all day. Just doesn't do enough off the seam to trouble good batsmen and he could do with adjusting his length. I greatly prefer bowlers who get bounce to skiddy bowlers like Hasan Mahmud but the latter has to stay in the side after this performance. Batting is definitely a factor as well, as you said.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Pleased they're playing though that looks like the least dramatic session of the match. What a result for Bangladesh this is going to be.

Aritro

International Regular
No point in blocking and let rain come with wickets in hand
Yeah do they know something about the weather forecast that makes them think it's okay to to take this slowly? Or is the rationale that a draw's all they need anyway? I want to win this. Start going for it you idiots.

****, the ground staff are getting ready to come on now. Might be too late.

Aritro

International Regular
That's a very soft dismissal from Shanto. Carelessly playing way in front of the pad and following through lazily towards the short leg. It was neither a defence or a serious attempt at a scoring shot.