• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan- Test Series

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
If the forecast comes true, we won't get more than a day's length of play.

btw Pakistan bowled 15 overs less than the scheduled number of overs today. Thats appalling given that they need to win the test.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
If the forecast comes true, we won't get more than a day's length of play.

btw Pakistan bowled 15 overs less than the scheduled number of overs today. Thats appalling given that they need to win the test.
Over rate is least of their worries rn with WTC Final chance nearly blown way too early

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
But every few overs count in a game which has been and will be severely shortened by weather.

I can see Pakistan finding themselves in situation where they have Bangladesh 100/6 at close on day 5. Falling short because they run out of time.

Over the the two days, 23 overs have been underbowled... thats the difference between potentially drawing the series and actually losing the series.

LangleyburyCCPlayee

U19 Cricketer
Over rate is least of their worries rn with WTC Final chance nearly blown way too early
Besides the absolute farce that is the format of it, surely the WTC would have more interest in it if they had a semi-final? Why on earth would the rest of the teams care when it becomes clear very soon that only 3 or 4 teams have a chance of getting to the final?

LangleyburyCCPlayee

U19 Cricketer
I’m not crying about it, England have won out and England have lost out due to rain, but losing days to weather is just mental isn’t it? Cricket is such a stupid sport…

Aritro

International Regular
Another one bites the dust, other than Mehidy and Litton it’s been a bowler’s Test, pitch still doing stuff or nah?
It's fizzing nicely for spin. I don't think there's as much on offer for the quicks, but they've used the new ball well. I think in another ten overs they'll be as ineffectual as the Pakistan quicks were after the ball got old.