• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan- Test Series

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I really thought Mehidy's ton which I expertly predicted when he was on about 15 would transform him as a batsman but he barely averages more since that than before it, despite looking like a genuine middle order bat when he gets in sometimes. Such a weird player. Maybe giving him more responsibility at 6 or so would help but it'd obviously be a big gamble.
Past 2 years in tests hes averaging 35 with the bat.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another interesting thing about Shorifu is that he's taken 306 wickets combining formats in his career, and has zero five-fors.

cricman

International 12th Man
Good for Mushfiqur and Mehidy to get some quality batting practice before the India series.

Don't see Pakistan self destructing. Even if they did. I don't see Bangladesh trying to chase 150 down in 1.5 sessions.

Aritro

International Regular
Fantastic delivery. Nahid smashes into Babar's stumps after smashing into his inside edge. CASTLED.

danzydab

U19 Debutant
that was suicidal from saud.
on a positive note this pitch isnt a flat pancake after all.

i know nahid has been smashed this test, but he looks the real deal. england would love to have him, his bumpers are pretty tough to face.

Coronis

International Coach
that was suicidal from saud.
on a positive note this pitch isnt a flat pancake after all.

i know nahid has been smashed this test, but he looks the real deal. england would love to have him, his bumpers are pretty tough to face.
Classic Shakib taking out the danger man. GOAT

Aritro

International Regular
Shafique holes out at point after dancing down the wicket and being forced to reach out when Shakib drops it short. Terrible batting.

Shafique looks like the biggest tool in an over in which Shakib has already flung the ball a few inches above someone's head in anger for pulling out of a delivery.