• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Bangladesh in West Indies

Craig

World Traveller
Eddie you never cease to amaze me.

In all honesty Bangladesh should declare overnight and get stuck into trying to win the match. WI will need 207 to aviod the follow on, and no matter which why you look at it, it has the potential to cause a banana skin or two (like be four or five wickets down before they get to 207-250).

Craig

World Traveller
ash chaulk said:
only the worst teams produce a number 9 to make a century
Despite Hasibul Basher getting a ton?

Vettori and Oram have got 100's recently for NZ, does that make them bad? 8-)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
The whole game has been marked by the most abject catching I think I've ever seen in a county match, let alone a test match.

Revelation

U19 Debutant
is cricinfo down???i'm not getting through at all. There have been about 13 dropped catches so far. Gayle has had 5 chances so far.

chicane

State Captain
^Yeah. Cannot find server. So I can't follow the scores now. Will be helpful if someone can post score updates. Thanks.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chanderpaul just out. 184/4...

Revelation, Gayle has been dropped 3 times and Bangladesh have dropped 6 in total.

twctopcat

International Regular
Gayle century at a SR below 50. Well Played on a very measured innings - there's something you don't hear every day about the man!