• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I know Munro doesn't bowl in LO however to see Munro, Anderson, Neesham, CDG and Santner right through the middle of the XI screams wow, that's a lot of allrounders.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damn, likely to be a boring game. I hate when we bowl first when playing minnows.

Assuming Bangers won the toss.

Blocky

Banned
This team is so horrible, it's like all of the bits and pieces all rounders we could find in the country in one singular team.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This team is so horrible, it's like all of the bits and pieces all rounders we could find in the country in one singular team.
Dead set don't know which team you're talking about. Could be either NZ or Bangers.

Blocky

Banned
Wheeler has a lot more zip off the wicket than any of our bowlers other than Wagner, really good lift and seems to hurry the batsmen.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I know Munro doesn't bowl in LO however to see Munro, Anderson, Neesham, CDG and Santner right through the middle of the XI screams wow, that's a lot of allrounders.
Oh wait, cricinfo had Neesham in the side but have now corrected that to Bruce. Pleased he's debuting today.