• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In no order

Shami
Yadav
Bhuv
Ishant
Wahab
Amir
Sohail
Fizz
Lakmal
Pradeep

Don't think Taskin makes the top 10, though he could easily push past Lakmal/Pradeep/Sohail

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Taskin > Fizz surely, esp when taking all conditions into account. Might be wrong since I haven't seen that much of Fizzy.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Question to the Indian fans on here:what happened to Aaron varun? He always seemed like a real find to me but haven't seen him for ages, is he injured?

Fenil

Cricket Web Staff Member
Question to the Indian fans on here:what happened to Aaron varun? He always seemed like a real find to me but haven't seen him for ages, is he injured?
He is all about pace. Pretty wayward at times and his body is brittle. If he can work up on his fitness he, Umesh, Bhuvi and Shami would make an excellent quartet.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Whats disappointing from Shakib after so many years that he does not take responsibility. He will continue his merry way regardless of the situation.

OverratedSanity

Wasn't very good. Had something to work with but he's just too dumb to be a success at test level.

Fenil

Cricket Web Staff Member
Whats disappointing from Shakib after so many years that he does not take responsibility. He will continue his merry way regardless of the situation.
Pretty sure he wanted to return the favour to Jadeja for the two boundaries that he hit in the first 3 balls he faced this morning.

Daemon

He said something along the lines of "if I change the way I play, I won't be Shakib anymore"

lol