• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs South Africa -2022/3

Socerer 01

International Captain
strange they are so poor down under. village. same ball is used as in SAF- kookaburra.
after 1st test totally ran out of gas. and poor selection this game, maharaj with hammer. Maharaj triple figures with 1 wicket this series..atleast his wife is the best part of him.lol..Maharaj selection kills two birds with 1 stone, 1 he is technically a 'coloured' player despite being of very fair skinned indian origin, and 2, he is their best left armer spinner(overall figures)

Another quota filling selection. others include Zondo, Bavuma, and Ngidi in prior tests.

View attachment 34178
ffs what a junk post

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Jansen has genuinely looked like one of SA's best batsmen this your, which o think says more about the lineup they sent over, but he may genuinely be a test #7 if he continues working on his game.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Odds of getting a result with 10 less minutes wouldn't have changed.

It says to me Australia don't think their good enough to get a result in India to confirm their spot in the WTC final.
It wouldn't be 10 less minutes though. It's 10 mins just for the changeover + however long they bat.

Australia have always gone for the win. After losing so much time to rain, it would be a really bad look to waste more time so 1 person can achieve a milestone.

They probably won't win anyway, but it's crazy not to maximise your time to try to do so, and why would you leave it up to results in India if you didn't have to?

Shady Slim

International Coach
when uzzie was on about 70, my dad was fanging to put $250 on uzzie to make 200 at $7, but there were a whole heap of steps his TAB app required to do a prop bet, including calling them up, then giving them his acc number (which he didn't remember) as well as his PIN (which he didn't remember)

i managed to convince him this was the universe saying don't do it, thank **** i got bailed out

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see dropping Boland worked as well as we expected.

(though tbf even with an extra 50 overs we might still win. Bit of a stretch to expect Australia to take 14 wickets in 80 overs though)

Gob

International Coach
Good to see dropping Boland worked as well as we expected.

(though tbf even with an extra 50 overs we might still win. Bit of a stretch to expect Australia to take 14 wickets in 80 overs though)
Need to get this 4 and after that you never know