• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just watched some highlights. Were they playing on a kids' ground or something? Not real cricket IMO

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Love Tim David. He's ****ing built too. Thick and man made. You can tell he's sculpted because you can see it through the kit. His ****ing vice grip thighs. Suffocating thighs. Rock hard thighs. Piping hot thighs. Great arms. Great abs. A stocky chest. Love the progress his body has made throughout his youth and now as a willing eager adult

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's definitive crossover between the anti-Stoinis / anti-David brigade and racism if you ask me. As a rehabilitated race theorist and Sam Harris fan its really clear.

Gnske

Burgey also posted this after Stoinis's ODI ton

I gave a wry smile after the Stoinis interview yesterday because he mentioned my home town of Earlwood

When I grew up in Earlwood during the Korean War it could be described as an 'Anglotopia'. That is, low density with a high street made up of shops, cafes, and restaurants untainted by the type of cultural incongruity that Winston Churchill once described as the death of western civilisation. There were plenty of chapels, milk bars, and segregated water fountains.

Well that's gone now. During the 1990s the Greeks moved in and obliterated the suburb. It is now high density with rows of ugly high-rise apartment blocks that lack any character. Visually it has about as much charm as a Chennai mall.

From the 1990s Earlwood's high-rise apartments have been exclusively filled by Greek and Macedonian immigrants. As a consequence, what was once a truly multicultural suburb made up of Australians, English and other honorary whites is now a monocultural suburb for all practical purposes.

Confronted with this monoculturalism I moved out of the suburb I grew up in because there was simply nothing I could relate to. I don't speak Greek, can't read Greek, and don't particularly like the cuisine or culture generally. I didn't want to move out, but It's not as if I really had a choice in the matter.

SillyCowCorner1

Love Tim David. He's ****ing built too. Thick and man made. You can tell he's sculpted because you can see it through the kit. His ****ing vice grip thighs. Suffocating thighs. Rock hard thighs. Piping hot thighs. Great arms. Great abs. A stocky chest. Love the progress his body has made throughout his youth and now as a willing eager adult
Haha, log cabin copy pasta loading

Gnske

I was 9/10 drunk on Jim Lahey’s liquor barometer here.

I thought he was a Singaporean tho, still true?
Geraint Is My Hero posted a thing which indicates he's basically like a military baby, just born overseas. But looking at the man he has a certain allure and visually evident spice that would make me wet if I wasn't juicing my hog like a slave being whipped for his precious milk. Based on that educated hunch he seems Singaporean.

Has anyone looked into his genetics?

SillyCowCorner1

Geraint Is My Hero posted a thing which indicates he's basically like a military baby, just born overseas. But looking at the man he has a certain allure and visually evident spice that would make me wet if I wasn't juicing my hog like a slave being whipped for his precious milk. Based on that educated hunch he seems Singaporean.

It's the gold chain.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year

I've heard he has no interest in snacks.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Also, just watching the highlights, and first thing I hear is Josh inglis being referred to as "jingles". Like, how do you even manage to **** his name up in that way.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Also, just watching the highlights, and first thing I hear is Josh inglis being referred to as "jingles". Like, how do you even manage to **** his name up in that way.
Someone in the crowd was calling him a wombat who should be standing up to Marsh.