• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
There's something about Casson..... Two good catches. He'll hit the crease feeling like he's right in the game. Four-down now with Bravo in who's no great shakes against spin, tailor-made for him to grab a couple on debut. Just got a good feeling.
Yeah, feeling it too.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon he'll take Lee's end. Lee's likely to have the end with the breeze (if any) and you want a wristie at that end.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not watching on TV cause I've got England on... it's surprising to see Johnson only has four overs and Casson none, and it's 31 gone. I wonder if they'll come on soon.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dammit Ponting you freakin' wimp, you're gonna bowl Lee and Clark into the ground.
Probably wants to win the match. :p Haha, Clark really hasn't bowled much this series, but agreed re: Lee. Reckon Casson will replace Symonds next over tbh.

stumpski

International Captain
Not a bad first over from Casson I thought. Got a bit of bounce there.

Does he have a wrong 'un? Just wondered why short leg was in for the left-hander.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a bad first over from Casson I thought. Got a bit of bounce there.

Does he have a wrong 'un? Just wondered why short leg was in for the left-hander.
Has a couple of variations on the wrong'un I've seen. Pre-requesite for a left-arm wristie I would have thought.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
With good reason too. Has done nothing domestically and hasn't exactly scored big in these matches. But, albeit mildly, we've been proven wrong thus far. :)

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
Has a couple of variations on the wrong'un I've seen. Pre-requesite for a left-arm wristie I would have thought.

Yeah I suppose so, just that we see so little of that stuff here. I think the last England player to bowl in that style might've been Denis Compton. :ph34r: